Start a new topic

Balances

Hello;

Yesterday, one of my checking accounts showed a crazy balance. I did a manual correction to adjust this. Today another one of my accounts is showing a crazy balance. Not sure why it is acting up but something is going on. I have been using the original version for several years without a problem. I don't sync with my banking as I use it at home to keep track of my transactions and a way to balance my statements.

Any idea what's going on?

Thanks

Laurie

You are welcome Laurie!

Hello Laurie,

Can you please tell me if it makes any difference if you tap/click on the balance box at the bottom of your Account register?

Also, please review your last 2 weeks of transactions - do you see anything strange? Duplicated or missing transactions?

I am having the same issue. I have the MoneyWiz 2.6.4 installed on my Samsung Galaxy S8+, my PC and on 2 IOS devices...The only device that does not sync properly is my Samsung. I use the PC to enter most of the transactions which sync properly with the IOS devices but when I look at the Samsung it will show in the area of 400+ dollars less. The only way to fix this is to uninstall the app, delete the MoneyWiz folder on device and re-install from the google play store. After doing this it shows the correct balances until next entry from PC or IOS.

Kenneth,

We'd love to investigate this and apply a more permanent fix. Can you please contact us at hello@wiz.money with information as to devices used and which one has correct data? Thank you!

I deleted the app from my Ipad and just use the program on my Mac now. I didn't sync properly from my Mac to my Ipad

Pawel, you had solved my problem with my account balances. I had deleted an account that was no longer active. I now know that I should just hide the account instead.

Thanks...

Login or Signup to post a comment