Start a new topic
Planned

Investment summary changes

Firstly well done on getting version 1 of Investment out of the door. Conceptually I think most of the pieces are there - I will try out property / art other investment types over next few weeks and see how it works. But I would like to see some changes in the summary section (at the top) and on how costs and profits are handled. Cash / market value / total value is not enough in the summary. I believe it also needs "invested amount", "realised gains/ losses" and "unrealised gains / losses". Percentages should be compared against amount invested. Also Costs of investment or profits/dividends should not change the invested amount.

1 person likes this idea

Hello!

Thank you very much for your kind feedback as well as the suggestions! I'll share it with our team and we'll see what we can do!

Hi again,

Our design team concluded that this would be bit too much information to fit in there, especially on mobile. However, we are in the process of working on a new report designed specifically for investment accounts.

If you want, you can send us the formulas of how to calculate the things you'd like to see in that report and I'll share this with our team. Note that the report will have more space available than the summary section has so if you have any other ideas of what to include - please let us know how to calculate other figures too!

Login or Signup to post a comment