Start a new topic

Portfolio not showing in online Investment Account

Hi,

I've just updated to the new MoneyWiz on iOS and MacOS that supports online investment accounts.

I have created a new investment account and linked it to Hargreaves Landsdown via Yodlee. 

It appears to have synced, but all it is showing is the cash balance and recent cash transactions for the account.

None of the investments in the account are showing.

Am I doing something stupid?

Steve

2 people have this problem

Hello Steve,

Can you please tell me when was the last investment you've made in this investment account? If it was within last 60 days, please contact us via e-mail at hello@wiz.money as we cannot investigate this further on the forums.

Pawel, I've just emailed you about this, I think Steve and I have exactly the same problem.

I have the same problem logged in to Interactive Investor.

Hello,

Thank you for your messages! Seems to be Yodlee (our Online Banking provider) problem - I've used your reports to report this to them, asking for a quick ifx.

I reported this same problem a few months ago and the balance is still not showing correctly for Hargreaves Lansdown. Strangely, it shows full portfolio value correctly when I first add the account, then when I view it in the normal accounts view tab it only shows the cash balance and not the full portfolio value. Unfortunately if this isn't corrected soon, the subscription service doesn't make sense for me.

Jonathon,

In our last conversation we've asked for debug logs so that we can investigate this further but we did not receive a reply from you - perhaps you did not receive our message?

However, we'll be releasing an update soon that addresses some of the Investment account issues and improves MoneyWiz behavior when the Online Banking services - Yodlee in this case - do not supply us with all the information we need to make the investments account feature work as expected.

Hi Pawel - Thanks for your response. I sent my debug logs to you on 6 July. Happy to resend offline if you missed my email, or I can wait until the update is released to see if that fixes the issue. Best regards, Jon

Hello again,

We did not receive your e-mail - can you please try sending them again perhaps? Please reply to the last e-mail you've received from us.

Login or Signup to post a comment