Start a new topic
Deferred

Category Reports Layout

Hello, 

1st thanks for a great product.

I am however finding it hard to read some of the reports due to the amount of info provided and how it's represented / shown.

I am specifically referring to Category Reports (especially as I have a lot of sub-categories)

REPORTS > CATEGORIES > COMPARE EXPENSE CATEGORIES

When viewing the results, specifically the line items underneath the graph/chart, in “default’ view to -

1. only show categories that have had spending (do not include categories with 0%)

2. Categories to be ordered from highest amount spent > lowest amount spent

3. Whilst still retaining the expand/drop down section to view the sub-categories and there spending.

(and once again removing any subcategories that have had no spending and ordering the subcategories from highest to lowest)

4. Have the colour coded icon next to the Cats and Sub Cats (as you do in the Categories > Breakdown Expenses Over Time Report)

I understand that you can Sort > Amount - however this breaks down all of the subcategories individually (I would like to maintain a Hierarchy of Categories)

[PLEASE SEE ATTACHED FILE]

REPORTS > CATEGORIES > BREAKDOWN EXPENSES OVER TIME

1.To have the MAIN category represented with their total.

2. For the Main Categories to be ordered from highest amount spent > lowest amount spent

3. Then the ability to expand the main category to see all of the subcategories 

[PLEASE SEE ATTACHED FILE]

1 Comment

Hello Sebastian,

Thank you very much for your suggestion! I'll go ahead and forward it to our team while we also see how much feedback it gets from other customers.

Login or Signup to post a comment