Start a new topic

I bought Premium subscription via App Store on IPhone but my Mac version still unactivated

Hello,

I just bought Premium subscription via App Store on IPhone but my Mac version still unactivated and has limitations. When I press Restore Purchase in Settings menu (on Mac) I prompted to enter my Appleid password and after I’ve entering my password nothing happens. 

Please help to solve it.

3 people have this problem

Hello Artemiy,

Please launch MoneyWiz on your iPhone, go to Settings - Subscriptions - Restore purchases. This is because you've purchased the subscription from that device. Leave MoneyWiz for iPhone running for 1 minute so that it can sync with SYNCbits.

Then launch MoneyWiz for Mac and leave it open for 1 minute. It should sync the subscription automatically - going to Settings - Subscriptions - Restore purchases on the Mac will not help as you've purchased the subscription from the iPhone.

I have the same problem as Artemiy , however, I purchased on my Mac. I have left this running on my macbook and I just keep getting the message that I need to subscribe. I again go to restore purchases and I am lead back to the the same screen. Sooo frustrating! Please Help!!

Susan,

We'd need to look into your receipts to see what exactly have you purchased as it's possible to purchase MoneyWiz on different platforms, from different stores. Same with the subscription.

Please e-mail us at hello@moneywizapp.com and we'll sort it out for you.

Login or Signup to post a comment