Start a new topic
Planned

Colocar o numero total de parcelas em aberto e o total

Colocar o numero total de parcelas em aberto e o total, para facilitar o controle de pagamentos em aberto. 

Olá,

Obrigado por escrever para nós, e por favor, desculpe-me se a minha língua não é muito bom. Eu uso Google Tradutor.

Nós estaremos trabalhando nisso há uma das futuras atualizações! Ainda não podemos dizer qual a actualização isso seria, no entanto.

=== Original message ===

Hello there,

Thank you for writing to us, and please excuse me if my language is not very good. I use Google Translate.

We will be working on this for one of the future updates! We can't yet say which update this would be, however.

Hi Pawel. Does the credit card account allows a installment debits? (Actually, I don't know if the word "instalment" exists. I took it from Google Translate.) I mean, can you subdivide a debt using credit card?

Thanks, Marcel

Marcel,

You can do this using Scheduled transactions and we're working on improving this.

To do this, go to the Scheduled section/menu, and tap the button on the bottom right of the corner. Then you will be presented with options to create a scheduled/recurring Expense, Income or Transfer. 

The instalment should be a scheduled expense. You can set set any repeat period, start date, number of repeats and amount. If the amount varies each month, you can leave the amount field empty, and when that payment is due, you MoneyWiz will ask you to specify the amount for that particular payment.

If you have more questions, please contact us at hello@moneywizapp.com or open a topic in the General Questions forum as this is a feature request topic. Thank you!

This feature already been implemented? I need it too.

Thanks.

Hello,

I'm afraid this issue has not yet been implemented.

Login or Signup to post a comment