Start a new topic

How to cancel a subscription

Unfortunately I got a bit confused working with both the IOS and Windows versions. I initially purchased both the IOS and Windows versions and then I switched to the subscription version on IOS. At first I subscribed for both online and manual transactions but later switched off automatic renewal as I have decided to stay with the purchased version only for now. I removed the subscription version from my IOS device and reinstalled the paid version which I then reconnected to Syncbits to sync with my windows PC. I then disconnected all of the online accounts and deleted all transactions. I also used itunes to cancel automatic renewal at the end of the free trial but when I look at subscriptions on Moneywiz for IOS it tells me that I still have a subscription from the free version which I should cancel. How do I ensure that the subscription is cancelled?

1 person has this question

Phil,

If you don't see the subscription as active on in iTunes Apple ID section then the subscription will not renew. MoneyWiz is simply telling you that you can still use the remainder of your subscription. When that expires, MoneyWiz will check for a new subscription information but since your subscription will not renew, MoneyWiz will deactivate the subscription too.

Thanks Pawel. The problem was that it wasn't very clear on the iTunes account site but I suspected that what you are saying is the case.
Cheers,

Phil

Login or Signup to post a comment