Start a new topic

MT940-import and shares-module

bold = future request

I now have a longer time tested your app and I'm impressed. The functionalities are compared to other products available in the market impressive.
Unfortunately, the import function of operations of the Dutch bank ABN AMRO does not work properly.
That's why I tried the app Synium. An advantage of this app is that it is possible to import MT940 (SWIFT) -transactiefiles. I also find their shares module very well. Given your (big) lead in the area of budgeting and reporting user and yet I remain a fan of your app.

Kind regards

Vincent Meuse

Hi Vincent,

MoneyWiz (iOS and Mac) supports import from MT940. But maybe you could send us a sample of such file with couple of transactions and along with that send comparison screen shots. One of them will display how transactions were imported into MoneyWiz and the other one how they were import into that another app (which, as I understand, imports them correctly).

Hi Vincent,

MoneyWiz (iOS and Mac) supports import from MT940. But maybe you could send us a sample of such file with couple of transactions and along with that send comparison screen shots. One of them will display how transactions were imported into MoneyWiz and the other one how they were import into that another app (which, as I understand, imports them correctly).

ABN AMRO uses a slightly different MT940. It is easier to export the xlm from my abn amro account and 'translate' it into csv. This is a matter of seconds. The csv file can be imported into MoneyWiz.
Login or Signup to post a comment