Thank you for giving MoneyWiz a try. I'm sure we can sort it out but please do not remove or reinstall MoneyWiz from any device for now. Just leave those apps as they are.
First, let us clear up the confusion.
You've downloaded MoneyWiz 2 Free from the App Store. This is MoneyWiz 2. MoneyWiz 2 is not yet available for Android (we are hoping to release it very soon) and MoneyWiz 1 cannot sync with MoneyWiz 2. This is why your Android and iPad won't sync - for now (until we release MoneyWiz 2 for Android).
Please note that MoneyWiz 2 for Android will be a paid upgrade, separate purchase from MoneyWiz 1 therefore if you've purchased it within last 30 days, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Google Play ID for a refund. You'll be able to use that money to purchase MoneyWiz 2 for Android once it's out if you'd like.
Now, let's move on to sorting the data out. Since MoneyWiz 2 for Android is coming, I'd suggest we put your complete database into MoneyWiz 2 for iPad. Can you please tell me which device (and in which state: while online or offline) contains your complete, current data?
1. We cannot give even an estimate date just yet but we are getting very close now.
2. Unfortunately we are unable to provide individual discounts - this is how Google Play Store and Apple App Store work.
3. Once the 100 transactions limit is reached, you'll no longer be able to enter new transactions.
4. I think it'd be best that you enter your data in MoneyWiz 1 for Android with SYNCbits enabled. This way, you'll be able simply to sign in to your SYNCbits account once MW2 for Android is released.
5. Yes, you could export your local data as CSV (Settings -> Export), sign in to your SYNCbits account and import it from there :)
No worries about the questions, we are here to help! Please let me know if I've missed to answer any of your queries or you wanted to ask something else.
In that case I would recommend that we re-create your SYNCbits account. Best would be if you send us a private message to email@example.com with the details you have listed here.