Start a new topic
Solved

Moneywiz trial

Hi ,

I downloaded the IOS trial of moneywiz 2, signed into synkbits and it then told me on my other devices, my data had been upgraded, so I can no longer use my old app, on any device, I'm not at all happy about this, so I thought, okay, I will try the 1 month online banking, with Natwest, signed up through iTunes, but my login details didn't work, it came up with an error, 436 or something and I had to reset my bank security, I definitely used the correct details when trying to login with the app, so could someone help with this please.

I have emailed support but not had a reply.

regards Chris

Hello Chris,

I can see your two support tickets with us and in each of them one of my colleagues replied on the same day. Are you getting our e-mails?

We'll need to sort it out via private e-mail instead of public communication therefore can you please check if you've received a reply from us and then reply in that e-mail? We'll be happy to help.

I also had the same error message. It is scary when the system tells you it is going to disable your current account (on Android) because you have a latest version (IOS) on a different device. However, I have noticed that after closing the error messages, the data is still there. What is happening here exactly? Can someone please throw some light?

Chhanda,

I've replied to your question here: https://silverwiz.freshdesk.com/discussions/topics/309455/page/last#post_493114

Let's keep the discussion going in one topic - in the one I've linked to.

Login or Signup to post a comment