Start a new topic
Solved

Running Totals

Appears to be a known problem. Why have recent posts re this been deleted?

Fix date?

3 people have this problem

Not sure if this is the same problem but the account balance displayed beside each transaction appears incorrect when there are several transactions at the same time on the same date. 

Specifically, it seems that the transactions are displayed in one order but the balance is displayed in a different order, something like this (assuming transactions displayed most recent first)

Date X, Transaction for amount C, Balance - B - C

Date X, Transaction for amount B, Balance - B

Date X, Transaction for amount A, Balance - A - B - C

Date Y, Some transaction, Balance

whereas the following would be expected:

Date X, Transaction for amount C, Balance - A - B - C

Date X, Transaction for amount B, Balance - A - B

Date X, Transaction for amount A, Balance - A

Date Y, Some transaction, Balance

This also has an effect on Reports. For example, the Forecast graph for an account should presumably show the end-of-day balance after all transactions have been applied. Instead it shows the balance after some random selection of transactions from the day have been applied.

same problem  - it is terrible - please fix it fast

I also have this problem - it is beginning to become too difficult to use and having to revert to Quicken to check transactions are correct. It needs fixing fast or people will stop using MoneyWiz.

Yes also a problem I've noticed. To work around I've had to alter the time of transactions to put them in correct order. The default time is 12:00

Thanks for that Steven - I have time switched off so will switch it on!

Hi guys. Yes, it is a known issue, already fixed in 2.0.4 that was delayed a bit due to the Yodlee integration that is coming with it too. Steve's solution so far is the only workaround. The update is currently pending approval at the AppStore - this usually takes up to 7-10 business days.