Start a new topic
Planned

Mac interface

Great app, but the interface on the Mac OS X version is really oversized. Could we have an option to reduce the text size and the height of the rows in the sidebar (showing accounts, budget etc) so that I can view more information on the screen? Design looks really good but a bit clunky due to the size of everything. iOS app is perfectly formatted for the screen. Thanks for the hard work. Nick

4 people like this idea

I confirm the above critic for the Mac app.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. Can you please let us know on what monitor are you using it? I just want to look at it the way you see it... so most of all I am interested in:

* Is this a retina display?

* What's the resolution?
* Scaling mode (if retina)

Thanks!

Macbook Pro 15" Retina LCD - 2880 x 1800 No scaling.

Macbook Pro 13.3" Retina - 2560 x 1600 no scaling. Can email you a screenshot if you want (?address)
Thanks.

Retina LCD 15" - 2880x1800

tiff

Thanks, noted! Added it to our to-do list for a future update.

Thanks.

Hi I'm wondering if this is still under consideration as it's been about a year since it's been requested?  The font size of the app is ginormous compared to the other apps that I use.  And using it on a laptop with a 13" screen makes it difficult to use.  If there is still a consideration for this, please make it a higher priority.

Hi. It is but I can't say for sure when it will be ready. Chances are - in MoneyWiz 3 next year.

I have this feature request also. The fonts used in the MoneyWiz interface are obnoxiously huge. There should be an option to reduce them.

Noted. We'll address this in MoneyWiz 3. We're planning a lot of design improvements for MoneyWiz 3.

1 person likes this
I hope the large font size remains an option, it's the main reason I purchased MoneyWiz for Mac.
Login or Signup to post a comment